The Emergency Stretcher Kit is designed for quick evacuation with non dedicated EMS aircraft. 4 fast and simple steps are all that are needed to transform your aircraft for emergency evacuation:
1. Back seat is folded
2. Front seat is removed
3. Tie down brackets are inserted into the doublers using Pip Pins
4. The stretcher is inserted into the brackets using the easy slide-in locking mechanism
The changeover from utility to emergency evacuation use takes less than 5 minutes (after initial install). This system is ideal for police use, heli-skiing, and servicing remote areas. The complete kit stores in the cargo compartment, leaving the cabin floor free of brackets, so it doesn't interfere with your normal operations.
Additional deck plate and tie down kits can be purchased and installed in multiple aircraft, thereby giving you the flexibility to install the stretcher in other aircraft.
Key Benefits :
• Compatible with sliding door
• Compatible with Geneva console (D350-616-011 & D350-616-013)
• Compatible with Eurocopter energy attenuating seat (D350-616-011)
• Ideal for quick evacuation with non-dedicated EMS aircraft
• Removes/re-installs in 4 quick and easy steps
Key Features :
• Floor provisions sit flush to the floor for normal operations
• Tie downs install with pip pins to floor mounted deck plates