505 - Replacement Skidtube - Standard (Bare Tube)
Aircraft Models : 505
keyboard_arrow_right Key Featureskeyboard_arrow_right Key Benefits
- No life limit
- Replaces bare tube on either side of the aircraft
- I-beam construction
- Round shape for ease of use
- Shipped glossy black from factory
- Replace on condition, no cycle limit
- 10 times more resistant to crushing due to I-Beam technology
- Reduced inventory of spares (tubes are not handed)
- Compatible with OEM Crosstubes & saddles
DART’s B505 skid tubes are constructed with patented I-Beam technology, which combines the conventional round tube with the strength of the central I-Beam. In DART Aerospace skid tubes, the central I-beam web absorbs most of the impact on landing so the tube maintains its integrity. Even with the addition of a central web, the weight is comparable to that of conventional skid tubes.
New Company Account
If you represent a company, you will want to use our company account area. Creating a company account provides all company members with access to B2B features like quoting, company users management, quick order, and more.
Write Your Own Review