Design & Manufacturing
Designing and manufacturing parts and systems for helicopters and commercial airliners is part of DART's DNA
Our North American Centers of Excellence have been designing, manufacturing, installing, testing, inspecting, repairing, and certifying products for over 40 years.
Throughout the years, DART has become the world’s largest rotorcraft accessories provider, offering the most comprehensive and diversified product portfolio in the industry.
Our facilities are located in:
- Hawkesbury, Ontario (Manufacturing + Engineering + Servicing)
All products with the exception of floats
- San Diego, California (Engineering)
- Broussard, Louisiana (Servicing)
Repair & Overhaul Services
- Calgary, Alberta (Engineering)
- Fort Collins, CO (Manufacturing & Servicing)
Best In-Class Aftermarket Support
Our qualified workforce of over 200 employees are committed to providing the industry with quality service while maintaining great turn-around times.
We provide our customers with repair and overhaul capabilities for Emergency Float Equipment and External Load Equipment. We even exceed FAA and EASA requirements.
DART's dedicated customer support team is specialized to respond to any technical inquiries and offer AOG Support 24/7. Local support can also be provided.
Industry-leading Certification Expertise
DART knows the optimal path to achieve certification.
DART has received over 1,500 Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) since 1975 and issues on average 50 new STCs annually. With vast experience through a wide range of products, DART certifies primary structures as well as interior & exterior, minor & major modifications.
Successfully collaborating with over 10 local and foreign authorities such as TCCA, FAA and EASA, DART has an extensive certification portfolio to meet your aircraft needs.
With 3 full-time delegated engineers (DE), DART performs in-house capabilities such as:
- Building certification & testing plans, qualification & stress reports, finite elements & computational fluid dynamics analysis
- Certification and technical documentation
- Testing capabilities including flight tests, drop tests, flammability & structural testing, bird strike & functional testing.