DART Aerospace Newsletter Sign-Up Contest
Launch of Contest: Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Timeline: October 3rd, 2017 – October 4th, 2017 (@ 4PM)
1270 Aberdeen Street
Hawkesbury, Ontario, Canada
You may enter the Contest by signing up to our newsletter on the touchscreen at our booth #F100 at the Helitech International Show 2017*.
Royal Victoria Dock 1
London E16 1XL
Entries will last from October 3rd 9:30AM to October 4th at 4PM.
Win 1 of 2 Apple Watches*
*Apple Watch Serie 3 with GPS feature
Terms & conditions
- Participants to the Contest accept and agree to all of these terms & condition, rules and legal disclaimers.
- The Contest is open to persons aged 18 yrs. or older who are attending Helitech International except employees, representatives or distributors of DART Aerospace
- The Contest is only open to participants that sign-up to the DART Aerospace newsletter from the touchscreen on booth #F100. This booth is owned by DART Aerospace
- No purchase necessary.
- A valid email address is required to register for this contest
- The official time standard for the contest is British Summer Time (London time).
- For an entry to be eligible, the participant must sign up to the DART Aerospace newsletter before 4PM, October 4th, 2017.
- DART Aerospace reserves the right to remove any entries we feel are inappropriate in nature.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any other entity.
- The contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- DART Aerospace reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, terminate or modify all or any part of the contest, if for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as DART Aerospace deems appropriate.
- Most important, have fun with the campaign! By submitting at the Helitech International Show 2017 an entry to this Contest, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Official Terms & Regulations and the decisions of DART Aerospace and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
Winners will be selected at random from the entries submitted to the Contest. Entries considered for the random draw will come from users who will have signed up to the DART Aerospace newsletter from registration at the booth #F100 at the Helitech International 2017 Show.
- DRAW 1 will be done and winner will be announced at 4:30PM on October 3rd at the booth. The winner of DRAW 1 will be required to be present during this announcement
- DRAW 2 will be done and winner will be announced at 4:30PM on October 4th at the booth. The winner of DRAW 2 will be required to be present during this announcement.
- Winning odds will depend on the number of entries received, and disclaimers that help protect you from liability if something goes wrong.
- The winner will be notified by phone call
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on DART Aerospace's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by DART Aerospace and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by DART Aerospace) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from DART Aerospace containing new product launches, important news and technical documentation that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- DART Aerospace accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. DART Aerospace further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of DART Aerospace for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- DART Aerospace accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by DART Aerospace
- You agree to hold DART Aerospace and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliates harmless from any loss, damage or liability, including reasonable legal costs that DART Aerospace may incur as a result of or in connection with this contest.
DART Aerospace is "Mission Ready". A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 700 STC's and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART's key products include: flotation systems, landing gears, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and filters. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
For more information
Phone: (+1) 613.632.5200
DART Aerospace Newsletter Sign-Up Contest